Wednesday, November 10, 2004

other dogs

I am the best girl in the world because I am cute and have the softest tummy. You know you must pet my tummy. But there are other good dogs. My friends Sam and Chelsea are very good. I love them so much that sometimes I run out of my yard to greet them in the alley. Sam is so wise and funny, and Chelsea is like my big sister. She is fast and has a great bone collection!! Tinkerbell is like my little sister. She is funny because she makes funny sounds, and she looks up to me. I had to protect her once when she was scared and we had to wait outside the coffee place. I also have to spend time with Bailey. He is a spaz. He likes to chew on my feets and try to pee on me. I feel sorry for Bailey because he is mostly stupid, but he is almost as cute as me and he can run fast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lucky,
Chelsea and I (Sammy) are sitting in front of the television eating lamb necks from our favourite store, True Carnivores. We always get snacks when we go there and they let us try stuff out, like kongs and toys and stuff. Chelsea is much happier today as she doesn't have to wear Daddy's boxer shorts with criss-crossed suspenders because of her surgery. I told her it was way better than wearing a cone, but she felt dumb in it. Our friend Tundra from down the road kept calling her "Heidi" and once said he looked like a chimpanzee, which was odd to me because I don't think Chimpanzees wear boxer shorts and the only similarity between Chelsea and a Chimpanzee is that they are both black-haired and goofy. Okay, and maybe their breath! (I was just joking there, okay?) We enjoy running in to you, Lucky, when we walk past your back yard but your Mum has to clean up back there, it's always full of garbage and Daddy says we can't go near it. He says its the Coyotes but I think it is those stinky skunks or even the racoons. Or it could be those nasty crows- they're always picking at my bones in the back yard. I like scaring them off, pretending that I'd eat them, which, of course, I wouldn't.
Anyway,
Liver brownies are being offered, so I gotta go.
Take care, movie star,
Love,
Sammy and Chelsea Simpson-Gray