Thursday, September 01, 2005

Huckleberry

I haven't posted in a while because there have been so many things happening. I have a new sister named Coco. Well, they tell me she's a sister. She's a little pink thing and doesn't do much. I sniffed her feet a few times, but for the most part, she's boring. I'm waiting for her to do something exciting. She makes noise and kicks. That's about it.

Also, I want to tell you about the greatest. trail. ever. It's Huckleberry in Pacific Spirit Park. I love this trail. If this trail were a cute boy dog, I would marry it. I dream about Huckleberry. It is so much fun to run on. There is a big knocked down tree that I try to climb and there is a stream to jump in even though I am always told "Don't go in there, Lucky!!!" I have now had Huckleberry taken away from me because I jumped in the stream after being told not to. I managed to walk away from the stream. I got across the bridge and was a good ten feet away, but then the stream called me back. It said "Come frolic in my cool, clear water" so I did. But I know this punishment won't last long and as soon as I can, I'll be back on Huckleberry. Maybe if I go lick my sister's feet again...

No comments: