Monday, February 21, 2005

My Sidekick was hacked

I have had a bad week. When peoples have a bad week, they say it's "crappy" -- but for a dog, a crappy week is a good week, full of great smells. So for me, it has been a decidedly uncrappy week. Which is bad.

First of all: I did not get the Pedigree commercial. It seems peoples near and dear to me KNEW I did not get a callback, but they hid this information from me. I had to hear this news from Sam and Chelsea, who also didn't get callbacks. But at least their peoples broke the bad news to them. For the record, peoples: dogs don't like living in denial.

Ha ha! What am I saying? Dogs love denial.



Then things got worse. Some peoples on the internets hacked my Sidekick and posted incriminating photos of me all over web pages somewhere. And they gave out all of my valuable phone numbers. Pranksters from the internets are constantly calling Three Dog Bakery and Lindsay Lohan, and it's all my fault. Well, Three Dog Bakery quite likes it. So if you call them, please order me some more Lab Licks. They're yummy.

No comments: