Friday, December 17, 2004

famous peoples

Being a media dog means I can meet lots of famous peoples. Not only have I been on TV and in the newspaper, but I have been on many many movie sets. When I was just a wee and adorable little puppy, I met Busta Rhymes, Bianca Kajlich, and Luke Kirby. Well, basically I met everyone on Halloween: Resurrection. I also snuck off to see the Dark Angel set and my cuteness drew Jessica Alba to me. After that, I worked with so many fantastic actors on my own movie, Lucky Stars. Too many great actors to list right now. Later, I went to Victoria and met Sir Ian McKellan. He was very nice to me and gave me a few acting tips. Earlier this year, I got to meet an actor from one of my favourite movies, Best In Show, and a personal inspiration - Parker Posey. I was so exicted meeting her that I almost peed!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucky,

I heard you might be moving to London, UK. Is that so you can do some stage work there like Madonna and Jerry Hall? I think you'd love London except for the smelly air.