Thursday, May 19, 2005

it's time for a new Littlest Hobo


So far, the esteemed David Mamet has not written me back. He doesn't know what he's missing. Peoples have been writing me all week since my appearance on Animal Planet the other day. I'm probably the only dog on that channel that hasn't had to study with Dr. Stanley Coren. I'm a professional. I don't need no stinkin' behaviour modification. Grrrr.

I have a new idea. I think TV should bring back The Littlest Hobo. I would be the bestest dog to appear in it. I can see it now "Starring Lucky as the Littlest Hobo". Not to take anything away from London. He was an amazing actor. And I know what peoples are thinking: "But Lucky, hobo is a German Shepherd and you're a Labrador." To that I say "phwooshch" and sigh really loudly. They're remaking The Honeymooners with Cedric The Entertainer in the Jackie Gleason role, right? They already remade Heaven Can Wait with Chris Rock. So why not remake The Littlest Hobo with a Labrador Retriever.

In the meantime, until that day happens, enjoy The Littlest Hobo theme in Spanish and Scottish, and check out my appearance in the new video for White Whale Records band kids these days.

1 comment:

Serline said...

Wow!!! I have to show this website to my daughters. I'll be right back.