Saturday, May 07, 2005

newspaper

I am all alone today. Everyone went off to a wedding. I have had some peoples here to take me for walks, but mostly it is a day to get some bone chewing done. I am working on a really tasty bone right now. I was in the newspaper again today. I have now been in the newspaper at least three times. Usually I am in the gossip column, but today I am in the entertainment section. However, the writer said I was a BOY!! I am a young lady, thank you very much. Some would even say I'm a bitch. Well, if anyone ever calls me a boy again, I'll show you bitch.

Okay, I'm kidding. I love the press. You can call me whatever you want, just don't call me late for dinner. NEVER call a labrador late for dinner.

Thank you, and I now return you to your regularly scheduled adorable Lucky. You may commence rubbing my belly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've opened it!!!! Good Luck! Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they love you. Something good will happen to you at 1:00-4:00PM tomorrow, it could be anywhere. Get ready for the biggest shock of your life. if you break this chain u will be cursed with relationship problems for the next 10 years. Post within 10 minutes. repost with the month, day, and year you were born. 070671